Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wanted Characters  Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Wanted Characters  Warblers-1 -------------- Wanted Characters  Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Wanted Characters  186 ---------------
Wanted Characters  Warblers-2

Wanted Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 am

Post any wanted characters here, then if you want to take up someones request just reply to the topic & tell them that that character is being taken. We will delete the request once someone has applied for your character(s).

Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Gabriella Needs (:   Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

Wanted Characters  1z2q3qw
Wanted Characters  XAlex_Pettyfer

You see that handsome face up there? Yeah well, that's Alex. You can decide the name of the character if you want to make him, but for now lets stick with Alex. I'd like him to be Gabriella's final, since I am obsessed with Alex Pettyfer XD. Anyway, he's background & personality is totally up to you. The only thing that I don't want changing is the play by, but you can chose everything else. As long as he is a Dalton Student, I don't really mind. We can do all the plotting once the character has been made. So, hopefully someone finds him interesting enough to take up. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am

Woulditsuckifijumpedinhere?>_>
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:48 am

Heheee, go ahead Becca <3
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:50 am

Aww :') I gotta little love heart :')

<3

Hehe
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Jodie Anderson

Jodie Anderson

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 am

Jodie needs a bestie and I'd really like it to be Juno Temple, Drippy from Wild Child. Wanted Characters  Wild_child06_large 'Lift your stinky socks drippy!'

I kinda like her to be like Drippy from Wild Child so it'd be good if you've seen it, but sure s'okay if you havent like.She can have whatever name and history and stuff, as long as they go to the same school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanted Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Characters    Wanted Characters  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalton Academy :: Welcome To Dalton Academy, New Kid. :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: