Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tree house memories  Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Tree house memories  Warblers-1 -------------- Tree house memories  Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Tree house memories  186 ---------------
Tree house memories  Warblers-2

Tree house memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

Tree house memories  Empty
PostSubject: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 am

Gabriella had, had a good morning. Well, by 'Good' she simply meant that she hadn't seen her dads face & had gotten out of homeschooling for the whole day. She'd called the tutor & said she was too ill to get out of bed, it was actually quite simple for her to get out of class if she thought about it. So, she'd spent most of the morning in her room hoping to avoid her father, which she had. Then, she'd simple climbed out of tree near her window.

The brunette wasn't one for all this 'escape' business but it was better then being stuck in her room all day. So, she'd made her way across the field toward the tree that used to hold her old tree house. Though, she'd demolished it a while back because she never used it but she'd kept the little wooden plank swing, like the ones you see in movies, there. It was special to her, it used to be a place were she used to sit for hours. That's were she sat now, with her ipod in & a book on her lap. She swung gently, not sure of the time but she didn't really care either. She could sit here for days if she wanted to.

(OOC: Sorry it's not prettyfied. Will do it later)
Oufit: HERE
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

Blaine had a free period before Warblers practice. Kurt and the others were all in lessons and Blaine soon became tired of reading basic Italian. Blaine began to wander around the grounds, looking for some form of amusement. The Warbler never usually needed to be constantly entertained, but today Blaine was in a very bored mood. Most of his classes weren't with any of his close friends and none of them were classes where he sat within talking distance. Apart from rehearsal.

As Blaine wandered by a familiar tree, something strange caught his eye in the branches. Something a different color to the bright green leaves. He glanced up, one eye screwed shut in the sun directly above the figure. Gabrielle? Blaine walked forward until he could lean casually against the tree, looking up at the girl in the branches. "Don't you have class?" He called with a grin.

[Yeah, hi. If you wanted Alex, let me know and I'll delete this post xP <3]
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 am

Gabrielle heard someone approaching over the music that was blasting out of her headphones, so she gently yanked them out before turning to see who it was. The brunette saw Blaine & smiled at him "I could say the same for you." She replied, playfully. Then, she sat back down on the swing but this time she was facing Blaine & the book she'd had and her ipod where placed on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am

Touchè... "Free period." Blaine explained with a wide smile. The boy spotted a low branch and half-contemplated trying to climb higher into the tree. But one, he knew he probably had no chance and two, Wes might physically kill him if he tore his uniform. Instead, Blaine settled for sitting on the ground against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 am

"Cool." She replied, watching the brunette haired boy sit down on the grass near her. She kind of felt bad that he had to sit on the floor & she had the swing. Though, there was really nowhere else to sit. She sighed, but carried on smiling. "I just flanked school..." She admitted, holding back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:18 am

Blaine chuckled lightly and glanced down at the grass. He realised that he hadn't explained to Gabriella why he hadn't called her. The Warbler assumed that she'd guessed or that he had a girlfriend. "Skipping school? Tsk tsk, Miss Dalton." Blaine joked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 am

"It's not that big a deal." She replied, giggling. She wondered if he knew that she'd actually gone to reform school, instead of the lie everybody else knew about her going to boarding school. She guessed not, because no one did. Only her & her father, her father wouldn't tell anyone... but she could. She'd have to consider that, after all it may annoy her father.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 am

Blaine half-nodded in agreement. After all, going to boarding school, her attendance record must be more or less 100%. And most people skipped the odd day. Blaine knew he had after the worst of the bullying attacks. He hadn't been sick, per se, so he counted it as skipping school.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 am

The brunette smiled, climbing off the tree & sitting on the floor next to him. "Can you keep a secret?" She asked, though she knew the answer would be yes...better to make sure right? After all, she wanted to tell someone. She wasn't the type of person to keep secrets, it always killed her inside no matter how small.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 am

Blaine watched as Gabriella took a seat beside him. He glanced over at her with a warm, soft smile. "Certainly." He answered. God knows Blaine had enough of his own. Blaine stared at the ground in front of the patiently, clasping his hands together in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:51 am

"Well... you know how I went to boarding school and everything..." She began, looking at the floor & hoping that she wouldn't chicken out like she sometimes did. "I didn't go to a boarding school in England... it was a reform school, you know... like rehab just less... violent and stuff." She finished, going a light pink color as she stared at the floor not daring to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 am

Blaine's triangular eyebrows raised in surprise as he listened intently to her secret. "Why?" He asked in a kind voice that implied that Gabriella didn't have to answer if she didn't want to. While he waited patiently for her response, Blaine wondered if it would be polite to tell her one of his secrets or whether Gabrielle would think he was just weird. Blaine decided against spilling unless she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 am

She looked up, only briefly just to see how he'd react. When he asked why, she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell him but then she thought she may as well. "I lost it with my dad one night, got really angry & shit. Then, I started drinking and partying all the time. Virtually every night I'd be drunk off of something... my dad shipped me off to england because he thought I was a disgrace & failure, blah blah blah..." She answered, returning her gaze to the grass beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 am

Blaine smiled kindly at the grass in front of him. He stayed silent for a few moments after Gabrielle had finished talking. "I don't think any less of you, you know?" He murmured quietly, risking a glance sideways at the brunette, his smile still pulling up the corners of his mouth. "In fact, quite the opposite." He added just as softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 am

Gabriella was shocked to say the least, his reaction was so much different to what she expected. Though she couldnt help but smile, looking up at him. "You do know that makes no sense. After all, everyone who knows about it thinks I'm as much a failure as my father does... how could you possibly think more of me?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 am

Blaine admitted to himself that he sometimes had a tendency to not make sense but this, to him, made perfect sense. Blaine thought for a few short moments before answering. "You went through all of that, reform school, everything and came out the other side "reformed"." He made air quotes around the word reformed. "But you're still you." He added. Noting that he still made no sense, Blaine expanded. "You know, most of the people who leave those places are just the same or worse than when they got there--they're with people who are exactly the same as them, just even more bad influences on each other. On the other hand, those who do improve while there turn into robots, over-disciplined." Blaine took a breath. "You, however, did change while you were there. But I've seen you, Gabriella, when The Warblers are performing or when you're listening to any music. You're not afraid to be who you are. And I admire you for that." The boy realised he was rambling and glanced at the grass again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

"That's the problem though. Who I am isn't good enough..." She replied, though the brunette did feel slightly better after what Blaine has said. Gabriella glanced up, before going back to playing with a piece of glass beneath her.

(OOC: Epic speach XD)
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 am

[N'aawwh <3 thank you :') lulz joke it sucked]

Blaine frowned at what Gabriella said. "That's a load of...crap." He replied, lowering his voice on the last word. "Who you are is amazing, Gabriella." He added. He looked back at the brunette again sadly. "Who told you that?" He asked.

[Lolums, remember when Blaine said 'and it really.....pissed me off.'? Well that's what the 'crap' thing is like XD <3]
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 am

Gabrielle sighed, looking up at Blaine a soft but sad smile on her lips. "My father." She answered, not bothering to look at the floor anymore. What was the point? It was obvious that she was slightly saddened, better not to hide it...
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 am

Blaine did well to hide his surprise at this. Instead, his expression grew slightly sadder and sympathetic. He stammered quietly for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to respond. "I'm really sorry, Gabriella..but your father's wrong. And you should remember that." He managed softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 am

"Try & tell him that & he'll ship you off to a reform school..." She joked, even though she was slightly saddened. "After a while you sort-of get used to not being who you are..." She carried on before standing back up off the floor & sitting back of the swing, gently swinging.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 am

Blaine didn't laugh at Gabrielle's joke. He watched silently as the brunette took her place again on the swing. Although hiding who he was was definitely something Blaine could relate to, he felt sad that there was nothing he could do to help, short of talking to Gabrielle's father or... Or... "Gabriella, I'm really sorry about your father..but what if there was a way you could be yourself? The Warblers practice almost every day. You could come watch us and join in?" The Junior Warbler offered, feeling bad that there wasn't anything more he could do.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 am

The brunette was sort of shocked at his offer, but it was kind of nice that he had offered. She wasn't sure though, after all she'd be the only girl & she didn't want to intrude or anything..."Are you sure, I mean I don't want to disturb anything..." She asked, a soft smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 am

Blaine smiled softly. "Yeah, of course. I mean, Wes will be a little irritable until competition season's over." He warned jokingly although that was the truth. "But as soon as we're back to Gap attacks and old people's homes, he'll cool down." Blaine added with a slightly wider smile. "You'll soon learn what each guy's quirk is. We all have at least one when it comes to the Warblers." The Junior rambled before shaking his head. "But, I mean, you don't have to. . ."
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 am

"I'd love to." Gabriella smiled, looking down at the floor then back up. "But the one minute I start getting on your nerves, tell me & I'll leave." She added, because she knew how annoying she could be at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree house memories    Tree house memories  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree house memories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalton Academy :: Outside Of Roleplay :: Outside Glee-
Jump to: