Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Warblers-1 -------------- Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. 186 ---------------
Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Warblers-2

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. Empty
PostSubject: Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.   Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 am

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons. DARREN-CRISS-GLEE-BLAINE

[BLAINE EVERETT ANDERSON]
"Well, he's not coming out anytime soon."

YOUR LIPSTICK STAINS ON THE FRONTLOBE OF MY LEFTSIDE BRAINS
i knew i wouldn't forget ya
AND SO I WENT AND LET YOU BLOW MY MIND

Hello, I am Becca and I am 14. I am from Britain and I found this site via creation.

YOUR SWEET MOONBEAM THE SMELL OF YOU
in every single dream i dream
I KNEW WHEN WE COLLIDED YOU'RE THE ONE I HAVE DECIDED WHO'S ONE OF MY KIND

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Name
Blaine Anderson. Blaine, Blaine Warbler, Blainey-Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Age

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character occupation
Student, Warbler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character play by
Darren Criss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character history
Overall History: Blaine was born and raised in Ohio by his father after his mother left when he was young. Since admitting to his father that he was gay, Blaine's relationship with him has been somewhat strained, added to by his father's attempts to "turn him straight" with what he considered manly tasks like rebuilding a car and playing and watching football.
Blaine was constantly taunted at his old school, the extent of which Blaine has never admitted, about his sexuality prior to his transfer to Dalton Academy. When Kurt went to Dalton to "spy" on the New Directions' competition, Blaine was implied as his mentor and has been ever since, helping with Kurt's Karofsky problem. When Kurt transferred to Dalton, his and Blaine's friendship grew stronger and stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character family
Father - Mr. Anderson
Sister - Jodie Anderson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Role play sample
Blaine breezed down the hall, smiling and murmuring light 'Hi's to the people who greeted him on their way past. The short Warbler turned a corner and weaved through a group of freshmen but stopped when they called his name. He immediately felt bad that he didn't know theirs. He spun on the spot, smiling brightly at the group of boys. "Hey guys. What's up?" He asked, receiving a panicked 'where is the math hall?' from the smallest boy. His smile softened and he gestured with his hands as he spoke. "Down the hall. When you get to the loud room with the big doors, take a left and you'll find the math classes on that hall." He directed helpfully before heading down the hall to said loud room-the Warbler hall. He heard the footsteps of the freshmen stop and he knew what they were doing; what every freshman did when someone opened the choir room doors,  stop, look inside, and wait to hear a little of their practise.

The door closed loudly behind the lead singer which caused a few Warblers to turn from their places to look at him but most kept talking. Wes was one of the people who noticed and quickly knocked the wooden gavel against it's companion, calling the room to order. Blaine perched on the arm of one of the old couches, next to Kurt and crossed his arms, listening intently to the Council Member.

HEY SOUL SISTER AIN'T THAT MISTER MISTER
on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know
HEY SOUL SISTER I DON'T WANNA MISS A SINGLE THING YOU DO TONIGHT

This application sample was made by your admin, Holly. Lyrics from Hey Soul Sister - Train
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com

Do you know how many Gaps there are in Ohio? Tons.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalton Academy :: The Filing Cabinet :: Enrolled Students-
Jump to: