Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DALTON, Gabriella Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- DALTON, Gabriella Warblers-1 -------------- DALTON, Gabriella Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- DALTON, Gabriella 186 ---------------
DALTON, Gabriella Warblers-2

DALTON, Gabriella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:15 am

DALTON, Gabriella 185DALTON, Gabriella 184

GABRIELLE MARIA ELIZABETH DALTON

YOUR LIPSTICK STAINS ON THE FRONTLOBE OF MY LEFTSIDE BRAINS
i knew i wouldn't forget ya
AND SO I WENT AND LET YOU BLOW MY MIND

Hello, I am Zoe and I am 16. I am from England and I found this site Becca, plus I did the graphics XD.

YOUR SWEET MOONBEAM THE SMELL OF YOU
in every single dream i dream
I KNEW WHEN WE COLLIDED YOU'RE THE ONE I HAVE DECIDED WHO'S ONE OF MY KIND

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Name
Gabrielle (More often called Gabriella) Dalton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Age
Sixteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character occupation
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character play by
Vanessa Hudgens [Yes, at the moment I'm obsessed. Though it fit the charrie well XD]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character history
Gabrielle’s history is like a rollercoaster ride. Her mother, Elizabeth, died giving birth to her & left her to live with just her father. Since, her father never found anyone else to love. Though, she was a very mischievous child & never really behaved at all, she is quite smart though. Her father wanted her to study math, sciences & business. He didn’t care that she wanted to study music mainly. He was planning her future for her really & she hated that, she hated the way he was towards her. So, she started getting into trouble more & creating more drama. That’s what sent her father over the edge, after he found her drinking & partying with some of her friends, he sent her to reform school. They literally had to drag her into the cab, but had no choice to go. After spending two years there, never once seeing her father. Though, she didn’t really want to & her father had been the one who’d been saying she was just at boarding school. In fact, no one knows about her apart from some select people. Now, she’s back because you can only spend two years at that school before being taken back. She’s learnt more manners around others, but not her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sixe=12] Character family [/size]
Richard Johnathon Dalton, Father
Elizabeth Marie Dalton, Mother, Deceased

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Role play sample
Aria was having an okay day today, not one of her best but better then usual. So, she was happier then usual as well. She'd grabbed her lunch & already sat down at the empty table in the back corner, like usual. She kept her distance from everyone else, it was just the she'd always been. Her secrets were her own, & when you were constantly around gossiping teenagers, your secrets got out soon enough. Especially at this school, no-one could hide anything for very long. Apart from her of course, solitude is how you keep secrets. Ari had her iPod on, the earphone blasting out some of her favorite music. It stopped her from taking any notice of what everyone else was saying or doing, so she didn't know & didn't care what others would say about her. The brunette sat, sipping her coke & taking small bites of the apple in her hand while she listened to the endless shuffle of music. People might not of always been there for her, but music has.

HEY SOUL SISTER AIN'T THAT MISTER MISTER
on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know
HEY SOUL SISTER I DON'T WANNA MISS A SINGLE THING YOU DO TONIGHT

This application sample was made by your admin, Holly. Lyrics from Hey Soul Sister - Train
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 am

Totally Accepted!
Go fill out your claims
and
You can start RP when you're ready

<3
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:26 am

AWESOME XD By the way Becca, EPIC SITE!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 am

DALTON, Gabriella Tumblr_llz193I0eQ1qim1z7o1_250
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 am

NO ME GUSTA. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH XD
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 am

Hahahaaa <3

DALTON, Gabriella Tumblr_lm8uk5h6ko1qj9uyao1_500
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 am

where'd you think I'd quoted that from XD
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 am

XP exxaaaactly xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DALTON, Gabriella Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALTON, Gabriella   DALTON, Gabriella Empty

Back to top Go down

DALTON, Gabriella
Page 1 of 1