Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kurt Hummel Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Kurt Hummel Warblers-1 -------------- Kurt Hummel Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Kurt Hummel 186 ---------------
Kurt Hummel Warblers-2

Kurt Hummel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Hummel   Kurt Hummel EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 pm

[Image here]

KURT HUMMEL

YOUR LIPSTICK STAINS ON THE FRONTLOBE OF MY LEFTSIDE BRAINS
i knew i wouldn't forget ya
AND SO I WENT AND LET YOU BLOW MY MIND

Hello, I am Erika and I am 14. I am from the United States and I found this site through a friend.

YOUR SWEET MOONBEAM THE SMELL OF YOU
in every single dream i dream
I KNEW WHEN WE COLLIDED YOU'RE THE ONE I HAVE DECIDED WHO'S ONE OF MY KIND

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Name
Kurt Hummel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Age

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character occupation
Student, Warbler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character play by
Chris Colfer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character history
Kurt Hummel, born and raised in Lima, Ohio, was brought up by his father, Burt, after his mother passed away when he was six. During Kurt's sophomore year, he fell in love with a straight jock named Finn. He tried to get closer to him by introducing their parents, which resulted in Burt marrying Finn's mother (whose husband died serving as a Marine in the Middle East), making the two step-brothers.
When Kurt when to Westerville to "spy" on his glee club's competition, he met Blaine Anderson, and instantly fell for him. They became close quickly, Blaine helping Kurt with a problem he had with a bully. When the bullying became too much, and Kurt no longer felt as safe as he should, he transferred to Dalton Academy. Kurt remained close with the McKinley Glee-Clubbers, especially Mercedes Jones and Rachel Berry. His relationship with Blaine grew stronger, and he trusts Blaine completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character family
Father- Burt Hummel
Step Mother- Carole Hudson
Step Brother- Finn Hudson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Role play sample
[Kurt sat on his bed in his dorm, blessing his roommate for going home that weekend. He drummed a pen on his legs, staring at an Ancient History book without taking in very much. Why is this subject so hard? he thought. Why does it all go so slow? Kurt groaned in frustration, slamming his book shut before tossing it to the end of his bed. He checked his watch. He groaned again, throwing his head back onto his pillows. It was only 5:30, and he was bored out of his mind. It was FRIDAY NIGHT , and he had no plans. He was just about to give up and call Rachel to ask her if they could meet up to watch Les Mis ( again ), when a knock came at his door.
"It's open," Kurt called quietly, thumbing through pages of apps on his phone until settling on Angry Birds. A short boy with a head full of fluffy black curls walked through the door with a smile on his face.
"Hey Kurt!" Blaine Anderson said cheerily. "Why're you still in your uniform? No big plans for the evening?"
"Not really," Kurt replied, noticing that Blaine wasn't in his uniform, rather a white t-shirt and simple, fitting denim jeans that hung low on his hips. "I tried to study for finals, but it's just so boring . What about you?"
Blaine threw his head back and laughed, causing Kurt to grin at him. "Ancient History killing you too? As for big plans, I was just gonna head over to grab some coffee and maybe a movie all by my self...Wanna come?"
Kurt's head flew up at the question, his face suddenly turning a deep shade of red No, Kurt, he thought. Do not get flustered, not right now, not in from of him. You're FRIENDS. That's all. "Er...," he started. "Sure! Lemme change real quick..I'll..I'll be-"
"AWESOME!" Blaine interjected, clapping Kurt on the shoulder. "I'll be outside your room, no rush!" He walked out of Kurt's room, leaving the taller boy, whose face was beet red. How did he not notice?
"Blaine Warbler," Kurt muttered under his breath, changing out of his Dalton uniform and into something more decent. "Your obliviousness will be the death of you."

HEY SOUL SISTER AIN'T THAT MISTER MISTER
on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know
HEY SOUL SISTER I DON'T WANNA MISS A SINGLE THING YOU DO TONIGHT

This application sample was made by your admin, Holly. Lyrics from Hey Soul Sister - Train
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Kurt Hummel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel   Kurt Hummel EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Totally Accepted!
Go fill out your claims
and
You can start RP when you're ready

<3
(I'll do your claims, Erika XD)