Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Windsor~103~Kurt Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Windsor~103~Kurt Warblers-1 -------------- Windsor~103~Kurt Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Windsor~103~Kurt 186 ---------------
Windsor~103~Kurt Warblers-2

Windsor~103~Kurt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 am

Blaine headed up toward his room slightly later than most of the others. He'd returned his books to the library early, not particularly willing to have his fellow Windsor housemates to find out he'd read the Harry Potter series again. Last time he read them, the twins had given him crap about it for the next month.

He dropped his schoolbag in his dorm, checked nobody had broken anything, and crossed the room to his closet. He shrugged out of his blazer and shirt and pulled on a white, well-fitted tee and an open, red cardigan. Pocketing his cell, Blaine quickly left the room and crossed the hall, knocking quietly on Kurt's door.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:52 am

Kurt looked up from the notebook he was scribbling notes in when he heard a soft knocking on his door. He shut it quietly along with a physics textbook, setting them on his bedside table when he stood up. He opened the door to see Blaine smiling at him cheerily, taking in what Kurt was wearing. It was an extremely calm outfit for Kurt Hummel. He was wearing tight denim jeans and and a simple, purple, button down shirt with a few of the top buttons undone to reveal his soft pale skin.

"Hey," Kurt said, grinning back at Blaine, pulling him out of his trance. "Come on in, I'm not doing anything!" Blaine practically bounced into the room, the large smile never leaving his face. God, he's amazing, Kurt thought. And he's mine. Kurt sat back on his small bed and motioned for Blaine to come join him. When Blaine sat down, he instantly fell into Kurt's chest and snuggled into his neck, placing soft kisses there. "Well," Kurt continued with a quiet giggle. "Someone's cuddly today!"
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 am

Blaine laughed softly and pressed a final kiss to Kurt's jaw before sitting up straight with a bright smile, not at all sheepish. "I missed you." He murmured, his smile softening a little. Blaine had to admit that that wasn't the only reason he'd acted the way he had. Kissing and cuddling Kurt, his boyfriend, was something he never tired of but also, he wanted to please Kurt, to give him pleasure without pressuring him to do anything he wasn't comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 am

Kurt blushed at what Blaine said and ducked his head a little. "I missed you too," he replied. He looked over at the clock. It was early in the evening on a Friday night, and by the looks of it, neither of them had any plans. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Kurt continued, lacing his fingers with Blaine's. "Carole sent me home last weekend with a little dvd player a few discs, and I haven't bothered looking at them yet. I'll let you pick?" He rubbed his thumb over the back of Blaine's hand and sighed contentedly. "And maybe after, you could..." Kurt stopped, suddenly scared to ask Blaine if he would spend the night with him. He'd wanted to go a little farther than just kissing with Blaine, but he didn't really know how to bring it up. Blaine was clearly holding back with him, and he wanted to make it clear that he wasn't a little fragile doll.

"Never mind, it's...sorry, never mind," Kurt said quickly, his face turning a bright shade of red. It's not like he wanted to have sex wit Blaine, and kissing was great, more than great, spectacular even, but he wanted more. He just didn't want to ask.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 am

Blaine glanced down at their hands, intertwined between them before he returned his gaze to Kurt's face. He hummed agreements to his boyfriend's suggestions. When Kurt stopped mid-sentence, Blaine's smile dissolved into an expression of confusion. "Hey, what is it?" He asked softly. Blaine squeezed Kurt's hand in his, bringing it up to his lips, the Warbler pressed a soft kiss to Kurt's knuckles. "Don't--Never be afraid to ask me anything, Kurt. Anything." He smiled again, encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 am

Kurt's heart was thudding and he took a deep breath. Why was this so hard? He could tell Blaine anything. Blaine wouldn't judge him, he knew that. So why was he terrified that something bad would come out of this? He took another shaky, nervous breath. "I don't know...," Kurt started, his eyes never leaving the floor. His face flushed before he continued in an unsure voice. "Maybe you could spend the night? In my dorm? You don't have to, I just...It could be fun?" He let go of Blaine's hand and dropped his face into his palms. "God," Kurt said, frustrated with himself. "That was stupid. I'm sorry. I-" Kurt let out a groan. "I'm sorry, Blaine."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 am

Blaine waited patiently, his encouraging smile never faltered. Until Kurt finally spoke. His smile disappeared out of pure shock and is he doing this because he wants it or because he thinks I do?. Then Kurt's hand left his and Blaine glanced down at his empty palm briefly. Nibbling on the inside of his lip for a few seconds, Blaine hesitantly reached out and took Kurt's hands away from his face. "Hey, baby, don't be sorry. Never be sorry." And Blaine honestly meant that. He never wanted Kurt to be sorry for saying what he was thinking or being himself or anything. Blaine leaned forward and pressed his lips to Kurt's softly. Pulling away, the Warbler's smile returned. "I would love to."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 am

Kurt squeezed Blaine's hands gently, finally looking back up into his boyfriend's eyes when he said those words. When Blaine pressed a kiss to his lips, Kurt smiled weakly. "You mean it?" He asked, and the smile on Kurt's face grew bigger when Blaine nodded quickly. This is actually happening. Blaine Anderson, my boyfriend, is spending the night with me. It took all Kurt had not to squeal with joy. Blaine smiled at him lovingly and swung their hands back and forth across the bed. "Movies are in the bag by my desk," Kurt said, kissing Blaine on the lips again before standing up, pulling the shorter boy with him. Kurt pulled on Blaine's arm a little too hard, causing their chests to bump awkwardly when Blaine flew off the bed. "Sorry," Kurt said, throwing his head back in laughter. "Just really excited."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 am

Blaine laughed quietly, regaining his balance before stretching up onto his toes to drop a kiss to the tip of Kurt's nose. "You're adorable." He murmured, turning away to find the bag. He gave Kurt's hand a final squeeze and let go. Blaine crossed the room to Kurt's desk, found the bag and took it back to the bed, setting it down in the middle.

Blaine crawled onto the bed and crossed his legs next to the bag, looking up at Kurt as if to invite him back onto the bed to help choose their movie. His smile was loving and reassuring and happy and caring and everything Blaine felt toward his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:25 am

Kurt sat down on the bed again with a smile playing on his lips. He sat close enough to Blaine so that they were barely touching, and Kurt could feel the heat from his body. He sighed happily before sifting through the pile of DVD's Carole left him. "Which do we watch? That's the real question," Kurt said. They decided on watching Fight Club, mainly because it was such a guy movie, and neither of them had ever had the chance to watch it before. It definitely does not have to do with the fact that Brad Pitt is...unf, Kurt thought to himself. They settled on the bed and Kurt pulled a blanket over their laps, pressing play when they put the movie in and resting his head on Blaine's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windsor~103~Kurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor~103~Kurt   Windsor~103~Kurt Empty

Back to top Go down

Windsor~103~Kurt
Page 1 of 1