Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 Warblers-1 -------------- Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 186 ---------------
Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 Warblers-2

Blaine's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 am

Once again, Blaine flushed. He took the notebook gratefully and kept it gripped tight in his hand. "That's not fair, Blaine!" Wes complained. "She got to read them; we didn't!" Blaine sighed. "Be quiet, Wes." "Can't we just hear one?" Blaine pretended like he was thinking for a few seconds before answering with a no.

(OOC: k so Blaine is very OC >_> xD)
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am

Gabriella smiled, playfully sticking her tounge out at the one who'd said it was unfair. Before turning back to Blaine, "Pleeaaaseeeee, can we hear one!!!" She begged, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 am

Blaine was about to say no but he was interrupted by an unexpected voice. "Come on, Blaine." Blaine turned to look at Kurt, surprised. "You know they won't shut up until you do. And besides, I want to hear, too." Blaine looked around at each face until finally, he sighed. "Fine! Okay, fine." He finally gave in. "One."
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 am

Gabriella smiled playfully as Kurt encouraged him too, then her grin grew when he said he would. Blaine was extremely talented, itndeserved tp be shared. After all, you only live once, right?

[OOC: sorry wifi has gone retarded]
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

(s'kaay xx)

Blaine sighed quietly again and backed toward the bed. "Kurt, would you pass me my guitar please?" He asked kindly. The older boy passed him the guitar and he rested it horizontally across his lap, taking a deep breath. He tried to figure out which one would be the least embarrassing. Eventually, he settled on one, figuring it was both his best and it had a message. The Junior Warbler took another deep breath before shaking his head--was he really going to do this? He glanced at Kurt and then at Gabriella. Yes, he was.

He began strumming the guitar, even though it was written to be played on a piano, but the only pianos at Dalton were in the other building. He focused all of his concentration on playing the guitar and singing. He tried to forget he was being watched by about ten people and bit his lip while playing the introduction.
"I've been alone, surrounded by darkness,
I've seen how heartless, the world can be.
I've seen you cryin'.
You felt like it's hopeless,
I'll always do my best to make you see..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 am

Gabrielle smiled a reassuring smile back at Blaine, then as he began strumming she went to go sit on the couch were some of the other boys were also sat. The brunette tried not to stare at him, after all that would totally put him off.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 am

Blaine took a nervous breath before the chorus. It wasn't the singing he was concerned about, it was the lyrics. He honestly believed that they were lame as would be kindly pointed out to him by the other Warblers.

"Baby, you're not alone,
'Cause you're here with me.
And nothing's ever gonna bring us down
'Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you.
And you know it's true.
It don't matter what'll come to be,
Our love is all we need
To make it through."

Blaine glanced at Kurt and then back at the ground in front of him.

"Now I know it ain't easy,
But it ain't hard tryin'
Everytime I see you smilin'"
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:28 am

Gabriella smiled, Blaine was a really good song writer. She could tell that much. The lyrics he actually wrote & the way he sang them, it felt like it meant something. Music these days very rarely did that.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 am

(*waves at Zoe*)

"And I feel you so close to me,
And you tell me,

Baby you're not alone
'Cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna bring is down
'Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll cone to be
Our love is all we need to make it through."

Blaine glanced up at his fellow Warblers to check their reactions. Honestly, most of them were talking amongst themselves. Blaine almost rolled his eyes but he was glad that at least they weren't laughing. His gaze moved to Gabriella with a small, nervous smile.

"I still have trouble,
I trip and stumble,
Tryna make sense of things sometimes
I look for reasons,
But I don't need 'em,
All I need is to look in your eyes
And I realiiiiiiiiiiiiiise,"

Blaine led into the chorus once more, gaining a little confidence with the fact that more than half of them weren't paying attention and none were laughing.

(tehee xD)
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 am

Gabriella was just sat there listening to Blaine sing, though some of the others around her weren't listening. That's when her phone buzzed in her pocket, since she always had it on vibrate. She slid it out of her pocket to check the number, then when she saw the words 'Richard Dalton' scrawled across the touch screen she quickly pressed 'ignore call'. The last thing she wanted was to have to leave just because of her stupid father.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 am

"Baby, I'm not alone,
'Cause you're here with me,
'Cause nothing, nothing, nothing
Can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be,
Oh 'cause you're here with me,
You know our looooove is a-all we need.
Our love is all we need,
To make it through."

Blaine breathed a sigh of relief when the song ended, glancing up again. He looked at Kurt, both of their expressions serious. From what Blaine saw, Kurt got the message. Blaine smiled softly before turning to look at Gabriella again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:01 am

Gabriella clapped when Blaine finished, though she felt the phone in her pocket vibrating again. She knew her father wouldn't leave her alone until she picked up, but she didn't want to pick up. She didn't want to argue at the moment, she knew if she did she'd end up having go back to her room which she hated. This place was more like her prison then her home.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 am

Blaine grinned when Gabriella started clapping. "Well," Jeff said as if e hadn't paid any attention at all--in hindsight, Blaine thought that was probably a good thing--and got to his feet. "We're off, we have homework." Blaine laughed quietly and resisted the urge to say 'good'.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 am

The brunette turned and smiled at the ones which said they were leaving, "Bye" she muttered, before turning back around. Her phone vibrated once more, it was seriously annoying her. Gabriella sighed, rolling her eyes before she pulled her phone out of her pocket again. "I'll be back in a second, I need to take this." She said, before getting up & walking into the hallway, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 am

Blaine bid goodbye to the Warblers minus Kurt and they left the room. E could hear them all running down the hall. He laughed quietly and shook his head; how different they were when they weren't "on-duty" Warblers. When Gabriella spoke again, Blaine glanced up with a smile. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 am

The brunette reluctantly pressed the 'accept call' button, holding the phone up to her ear. "Hey dad." She greeted him, sighing. The usual questions came out angrily at the other end of her call, as she began pacing the the first two meter's of the corridor. "Dad. I'm safe, okay & I'm not coming home just because you told me to." She muttered, her annoyance showing in her voice. Though, she was trying to keep her voice dance it didn't last for long. "I'm not a kid anymore, I can look after my own crappy life!" Her voice was raised, but she was serious. When was it gonna hit him that she was old enough to take responsibility for herself?! As she listened to the angry voice at the other end, she stopped pacing & leant on the wall. "Dad. Seriously, I don't care any more! This is my life, my choices!" She virtually shouted at him, then as soon as she realized how loud her voice was she wished she hadn't shouted. After all, the walls & doors weren't that thick in this place.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 am

As soon as Gabriella's voice began to raise, Blaine started strumming the guitar, to give her the privacy he assumed she would want. At first he didn't know what song he was playing until it morphed into Hey Soul Sister by Train. He didn't sing along, though, just focusing on the notes and chords. He rarely played the Warbler songs on his guitar because he didn't need to; they were an a Capella choir so he focused on getting it right.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 am

"You know what, I don't care what you think anymore!" Gabriella replied, a little lower then before. She ended the call, slumping to the ground & putting her head in her hands. Her life was so messed up. She sat there, breathing slowly. Then, she got up & straightened out her dress before heading back into Blaine's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 am

Blaine stopped playing as soon as Gabriella re-entered the room. He was about to ask if everything was okay but with the look on her face, he guessed that it wasn't. "What's wrong?" Kurt asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:23 am

"Nothing, I'm fine." She replied, not willing to unload her pain onto someone else. Her life was so crappy, what was the point in telling someone about it? Why waste her breath? She just put the usual, fake smile on her & pretended everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:38 am

Blaine wasn't convinced but then, both he and Kurt had things they didn't want to share with anybody else, so none of them pushed for the truth. Blaine smiled at the girl softly. "Just know that if you ever need to talk, both Kurt and I are here and none of us will judge you." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

"Thanks." She smiled back at him, before going back to sit on the couch. She was gonna be killed when she went back home, but to be honest who cared? Home. The one place she didn't want to be. Though, she'd have to go back & she would put on a brave face. After all, that was what her dad did too.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 am

Blaine nodded politely and glanced at the clock on the wall absent-mindedly. He strummed his guitar almost silently, after all, nobody was talking.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 am

"Just tell me when you want me to go & I will." Gabriella smiled at Blaine, before she began humming herself. Humming usually calmed her down for some strange reason, she didn't know why but it worked.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 am

"You can leave whenever you like." Blaine smiled, looking up from his guitar to his friend. "I, however, also have homework to do." Kurt smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, Blaine. See you soon, Gabrielle." He smiles politely before he left the room. "And then there were two." Blaine muttered with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaine's Dorm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next