Dalton Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 Warblers
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
--------------- Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 Warblers-1 -------------- Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 Tumblr_lk3801UVae1qha678o1_500 --------------- Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 186 ---------------
Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 Warblers-2

Blaine's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabriella Dalton

Gabriella Dalton

Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 am

Gabrielle laughed too, before she stood up again. God, she was up & down so much she was giving herself a headache. "I better get back too, I have an angry father & another year of home schooling to prepare for." She replied with another laugh, before she headed over to the door. "See ya tomorrow." She smiled, then walked out of the door, closing it behind her. That was when she remembered something, she grabbed a pen & the piece of paper in her dress pocket. She quickly wrote 'Call me, Gabrielle' on the back, then slid it under his door. Before she ran full speed down the corridor. Hoping to get back just in time to stop her dads fury reached a dangerous level.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Anderson
Admin
Blaine Anderson

Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaine's Dorm   Blaine's Dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 am

Blaine smiled. "See you soon, Gabriella." He murmured before the girl left the room. He laid his guitar on the bed behind him and turned back in time to see something Pushed under the door. Curious, Blaine got up from his place on the end of his bed and crossed the room. He crouched down and took the slip of paper between two fingers. 'Call me, Gabrielle'. He chuckled softly. He assumed that she hadn't guessed he was gay. He left the slip of paper on his nightstand and stowed his guitar again.

*End of current topic*
Back to top Go down
https://daltonacademy.forumotion.com

Blaine's Dorm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3